Thursday, March 4, 2010

Less Prevalent, More Potent

I'VE BEEN BITTEN BY THE WRITING BUG AGAIN.
STAY TOONED FOR MORE WORK SOON.
I NEED TO GO TO UNIVERSITY LIKE, MORE THAN ONCE A WEEK.
HOPEFULLY MY PERVERSITY IS REVEALED SOON.



Less Prevalent, More Potent

Stay free little kid,
Your mother ain't what she said she did,
So turn and face your father kid,
And do all the things that he taught you.

But when all your father taught you was to hold a gun,
and treat women like targets, one by one,
You always end up in the wrong place,
With the wrong someone.

So grow tired of the withdrawal affects and let your muscles cramp,
cos' after a while, the pills stop making you smile, and you're hocking in your brother's amp.

A good friend asked me for Heroin the other day, so I gave her a bar of Xanax.

She passed out in my housemates bed 25 minutes later, fuck her, I need that shit, I'm prone to panic attacks.

If she can't handle one pill, why is she asking me for the Holy Communion, to be so Frenchy, so Chic?
The fame of glamour and fortune is evenly balanced by the fame of solitude and poor health, and left a mystery, like the detective on Twin Peaks.

You're famous kid.



Because everyone knows who that guy is.


No comments:

Post a Comment