Thursday, March 4, 2010

Band Recruitment.



I want to start a band called
The Schedule Eight's.
I want to cover this song made famous by The Clash.
I've blatantly changed the lyrics.

P.S The people who search Google with "fuck bel moneypenny" for the last 6 months, just come directly here dudes.

The police walked in for Jimmy Hats
I said, he ain't here, but he sure went past
Oh, you're looking for Jimmy Hats.

Sattamassagana for Jimmy Dread
Cut off his ears and chop off his head
Police came looking for Jimmy Hats.

So if you're gonna take a message 'cross this town
Maybe put it down somewhere over the other side
See it gets to Jimmy Hats, see.

So tell me now
Police come in they said
Now, where's Jimmy Hats?
I said, Hmm he was here but uh,
He said he went out?

Who is it they're looking for?
Jimmy Hats, Hats, Hats, Hats eh

Sattamassagana for Jimmy Dread
Cut off his ears and they'll chop off his head
Oh you're looking for
Jimmy Hats, Hats...

What a relief!
I feel like a soldier,
But I look like a thief.

The police walked in for Jimmy Hats
I said, he ain't here, but he sure went past
Oh, you're looking for Jimmy Hats.

Don't you bother me, not anymore
I can't take this tale, oh, no more
It's all around, Jimmy Hats.

H-a-zee zee H-a-zed zed
H-a-zed zed Jimmy Hats.

And then it sucks.
He said, suck that!
So go look all around, you can try your luck, brother.
And see what you found.
But I guarantee you that it ain't your day.
Your time, it ain't your day.

Chop! Chop!

No comments:

Post a Comment