Friday, March 19, 2010

Eight milligrams daily.




The electric kool aid test detracts from any kool you might have lying around your house. The immunity of some to the impunity of others is measured at an exponential rate. I wish some friends I had were still my friends, but they can go rot for all I care.
Doesn't make sense right? To envelop the masses in a blanket of comfort one must make them feel as if they are to be worried and scared. My biggest fan is on the floor, cage off, unused. Winter is coming and Melbourne/San Fran/Portland/Adelaide is calling. If I fail this semester look out world, I'm coming to date rape you. In the date. On a date. After eating sticky dates. Clear a date for it.

I hate what everyone has become and the perspective I have of them all. I as much hate the perspective that I have of myself, through the eyes of another person, whoever that person may be. The extrapolation of these thoughts leads to none other than a non congruent, disability pension eligible, self destruction device. I have no hope and or dreams to qualify or quantify the ability of the government to reincarnate every last thought I have and display it on the screen of some ASIO agent.
RECRUITMENT DRIVE TO MAKEOUT POINT.
All the while civil libertarians are screaming from the boot located under the bonnet, tied down to the engine block, pistons postulating about how hard to hit them in the face, chest and ribs. The ribs I didn't eat for dinner were delicious. I think my brain has slowly reworked itself into a post traumatic stress frenzy worth nothing but the paper its perforated on.
IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T YOURS, HOW DID I KNOW YOU WOULD USE IT ANYWAY? IS IT BECAUSE I KNOW YOU TOO WELL OR YOU KNOW ME TOO WELL?
The Former.
Transformers was on tonight, but I kind of missed out on tonight. Tonight was a write off. I passed out at 5pm and awoke about half an hour ago at 1.30am.

The figure climbed in the window to the sound of a warbling sparrow. The sparrow was all he craved, the innocence of that one bird, the infidelity could be over looked like a neighbours fence. But this bird plagued him. It was the destiny of the bird to flutter around, eating what was left by the Seagulls and the Pigeons, and the anchor could never sink his boat steady. He had to realise this.
But one day the anchor could maybe be used in an armed robbery or some sort of cheque fraud.

This writing gig is tiresome then revitalising then tiresome. I wrote down a whole lot of ideas, and tried to draw something on St Patrick's day but it ended badly with a muscle spasm-esque
metamorphosis. I digress.

I am now a slave to programming, but the programming of my choosing.
Long live Schedule Four and Schedule Eight drugs.
It's not really Narcotics Anonymous if you tell everyone your name when you rock up, is it.


No comments:

Post a Comment