Saturday, November 28, 2009

Saturday, 5.34pm



How did such a beautiful woman end up singing about Heroin?
I have no idea.

Gimme some chat. What do you think then, you what?
You're the quintessential definition of indecision.
I'll give you ONE more Sunday night, to get it right.

Fuck my mind has been invaded.
I don't mind, it's a refreshing change, and when I'm in that mood, I'd still donate it to charity.
There's something about Doloxene.

Spaced out and police cadets recruitment earning the Prison Industrial Complex money.
Look it up.
I WILL NOT EXPLAIN MYSELF ANYMORE.
MY OPINIONS AND FEELINGS ON SUBJECTS MUST BE EITHER OBVIOUS, OR NOT AS PROFOUND AS I THOUGHT, BUT THEY STILL EXIST WITHIN THE REALMS OF MY MIND.

The fucking, fuck. Computer copulation that is made a spectacle of, will not convince me that we are any better than the oppressors. Pick a petal and pull.
Droogs might not run, but they sometimes join the other team.
The riot squad, the TRG, Police Rescue, SAS, USMC etc.
And just like that episode of Seinfeld, you can't just change teams.
Busrides to big city lights. Coffee is nicer when the glass is half broken.
I'm trying to handle how this world works. It's hard. Someone out there is my friend.
Then again, someone out there must HATE MY FUCKING GUTS.
There's always a spoilsport, a bad egg, a silly sausage to piss on the embers of my frozen heart.
Years of being told you're not as good as them,
would really, REALLY fuck up a kids head.

I recommend quitting your job.
Darcy quit the Queens last night.
That's been his life for, like, two years.
I'm only twenty two and I've had memory loss nearly that long. What the fuck am I thinking?
It's like the home made I did on Joe.
Remember Joe?
Anyone?

My Heart is an Idiot.

I'd rather drink, fight and fuck.
Failing that, I'd eat, mung out and love. The polar opposites are still opposite. By way of the polar icecaps, bi-polar, bi-cycle, bi-sexual, bi-focal, bi-gger.
Class war?
The mere fact that the anarchy symbol was invented as a FASHION icon and not a symbol of rebellion, would dribble piss all over the culture we have succeeded. Our revolution will never come.
We are too apathetic.
"What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?"
"I don't know, and I don't care buddy."

I'd turn on a checkout chick and go postal for a pouch of nicotine leaves when martial law comes.
The zombie hunt.
Fuckin' BANG.
Few things to do tonight. Might make one of them a real horrorshow, so stay tuned.
Motivational music includes The Temptations - Papa was a Rollin' Stone + Ain't too Proud to Beg, Michael Jackson - Rockin' Robin and Cock Sparrer - Argy Bargy. By the last tune you can see I'm still on that 1982-1984 tip hard.
I'll get off that, just like Drake, when I'm good and fucken' ready.

The Bargy Argy Squad, Burgers and Shakes, Betta Aks' Sumbody about The Bastards.


I got proof.

No comments:

Post a Comment