Monday, August 17, 2009

It never gets easier, that's for free.

And the rain falls hard on a humdrum town, this town has dragged you down.

Spent all my dole on cider and rent. Nothing coming my way anytime soon. I tried to hock things but they don't like buying incomplete electrical items apparently. If I had a daughter I'd sell her into slavery. If I had a son I'd teach him to steal. But still I lay in wait with no difference being made. The devil has found my idle hands again and I'm worried that I won't care this time around.

If anyone wants to buy a limited edition, first run copy of The Spiels Promotional Hype issue by Ryan Boserio (youlikeplanes.com) and myself, please feel free to contact me. I'll swap them for pints and or cigarettes if you don't have cash.

Rest in peace Mish.


No comments:

Post a Comment