Wednesday, July 22, 2009

It's Always Sunny in the Internet.





Mac: This is the perfect opportunity! I'm gonna hang out in his office and pretend I'm the new guy.
Charlie: Uhhh, I don't think that's gonna work, dude.
Mac: Uhhh, have you seen The Secret of My Success?
Charlie: Uhhh, they're gonna catch on to you.
Mac: Uhhhh, yeah, but before they do, I will come up with an idea that'll save the company millions and they'll be forced to promote me!
Charlie: Uhhhhhhhhhhhh, are you sure? How's that movie end, dude?
Mac: Uhhh...I can't remember it. Oh yeah, he bangs that old lady, and then they play that song from the 80's. "Day Bow Bow".
Charlie: What the hell is "Day Bow Bow"?
Mac: [singing Yello's "Oh Yeah"] Day Bow Bow. Chik.
Charlie: Chika-chika.
Mac & Charlie Day Bow Bow. Chik. Chika-chika.

No comments:

Post a Comment