Wednesday, July 7, 2010

NO TITLE.

Defecate on the midget, look what you've gone and done now. The favourite weapon was wordplay and the scythe you brought can't bring pain, stop trying to claim fame, we operate on different planes, different tanks and different cranes,
Because after today,
The Internet is never the same.

The DVD plays in the background.
Dear Diary.
Voyueristic, let's make this simplistic, I love candy, I eat it with a dipstick.
No heater, no job, no reason, pure slob.
Fantastic like cup noodles, so put the kettle on love,
I saw what you did and I'm still one step above.
Nine years with a cat of nine tails, epic wins and epic fails.

EMPHASIS ON THE E
NO PITY
NO LUCK
JUST ANOTHER CREW OF TEENAGE EGOS
TALKIN' THAT SHIT, LIKE WHO CARES, WE KNOW,
COMPARED TO NAPOLEON AND CONFUCIOUS SON,
I KILLED THE INTERNET AND BROUGHT IT BACK JUST TO SEE WHAT I'D BECOME, MY NAME MEANS BROTHER OF JESUS, GOD'S SON.

I AM GUILTY OF NOTHING SARGE.




No comments:

Post a Comment