Thursday, October 15, 2009

I HAVE NO NAME.

I've just finished a new self publication that has been in the final stages.
I haven't even fucking proof read it.
PS. I need a manager or a PA or something to handle this shit, I sure can't. I can pay you. Maybe.

We'll talk.

Anyway.
Here's a taste.




It would be advised to click the shitty little jpeg thumbnails.
My desk/floor lamp keeps flicking on and off. I see the light then it get taken away from me. More Robin Williams, more genies and Genesis. What a rollercoaster last few weeks.

I don't remember much, but I remember things that were important to me. These are the things that get you by each day. Then you can always catch up and remember old new times. In between a stocktake sale and a swarthy gale.

Woosh.

No comments:

Post a Comment