Monday, September 7, 2009

NO SMOKING IN THE HOUSE EXCEPT WHEN IM STONED



I've learnt cents are ok. To hold them fickle is another kettle of chips. Tonight alot of things occurred.
Right now a man in a yellow jacket is flashing orange lights at my house.
I may have been at a pub, or near one.
My phone rang never.
I took some photos of things, but photos are for the realm of the sith lords.
MY numb measurement of life totals to the same generation of irritation with badge, the plan works when the bees stay in the hive.
I guess this is life.






Estalish a chicken coop and survey the eggs. Firm check, don't be afraid. Entrance the surely sane ensemble would normally suffice.
Sirens.
Call on the moonlight, the seaside pulling them to the rocks, again and again they bash and beach.
I called someone and made them listen.
Once.

No comments:

Post a Comment