Friday, June 12, 2009

It's a dirty, dirty world.

Bewitched.
It's all too simple. Generation X, Generation Y, Generation XY.
I dream of Jeanie too much.
It's the dreary denim denigration that won't let me sleep at night.
Rotto is still an overseas holiday.
Map the human genome, and mark the legs with an X.
Those legs.
My new lifestyle.
ALL FED TO ME BY A TELEVISION & AN INTERNET.
I got so smashed, wandered out the back of the house and ended up in a vacant lot,
She must be so sour at me, she moved, and took the house with her.

I met an Californian the other day. He approved of having a blatant puppet as a head of state,
Although this was after we esablished how there is no right or left anymore.
Embrace the bangles, walk like an Egyptian.
Time for my breakfast cigarette, coffee machine latte, and to be able to sit in my backyard, in the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment