Saturday, October 2, 2010

DOWNTOWN SATISFACTION

So last night Billie Jean, D Banga and I hit up An Intimate night with Petula Clarke. Thanks for the tickets Vinka and Billie, the seats were INSANE.





The lighting was fucked for an iPhone camera. I kept making Billie wolf whistle, cos I can't wolf whistle. Fucking roll my R's either.
After an AMAZING show, with great old mate old boys and ladies spinning yarns in intermission, I saw a sign. Well, I didn't see it until I had waited for an usher to look the other way and had jumped on stage.



I took this after I nearly got sprung for being backstage because the sound dude knew I was on the lurrrk. Just fed him a Big Mac of bullcrap and jetted up stairs, BJ and DBanga in tow.
Wrong way.
Then we found a way into a meet and greet.
We were quickly sheparded out with the rest of the punters trying to get a signature. But it's me man.
I spun some wool and 15 minutes later, Feen, Dan and I were backstage.
The VIP meet and greet.
No sandwiches though, or rider either. Disappointed P'toolz.



I was wearing shorts and a hoody. I felt, different.



You know he would of fed the ducks over her when he was young. Jesus Christ. Look at him.





I even got a one question interview with her about the REAL meaning of Downtown. ONLY THING IS THAT FUCKING IPHONE NOTE DICTAPHONE DIDNT WORK AND HER NAZI MANAGER WAS A DOG.
I did dictate it to Dan when we went got zooted afterwards, so i'm sure it was feasible.



Feen copped a 20 dollar program.



I just got this signed. Fuck your whole crew homie, I'm more hated, even my mums uterus wanted to disown me.

Was a good night.

1 comment:

  1. SOOO FUCKING GOOD! BEST NIGHT OF 2010.
    FUCK EVERYONE ELSE.
    PETULA IS MY KIND OF BITCH!
    MEET ME DOWNTOWN WHERE ALL THE LIGHTS ARE BRIGHT.

    everything's going to be alright now.
    x

    ReplyDelete