Friday, October 15, 2010

Congratulations, You're pregnant.

Like I give a fuck. See nang, huff mang, you ain't from the same fam, I'll sell you a stomped gram, nuts since they made crunchy cereal, and if you get a heater off of me it's gonna be missing the serial. I ain't going nowhere, so keep ya toasters tucked tight, pawn takes rook when you hear a bump in the night. So say it takes two, one plus one equals a window, into your soul, sneaker sole seizures, if the shoe fits, blade to your features, wanna impress me, bring your whole posse, line em up, then sit em down quietly, cos BANG YOU'RE DEAD, the self destructive society react violently, and I don't care about my reputation, drag it through the mud, cos' I burn you all day, everything you heard is TRUE BLUD.

HKSF UTBP XD BAS
SCARY FREAKS AND STAUNCH GEEKS LURKING THESE STREETS WITH TRICKS NOT TREATS.





It's called Wednesday. Where you going? To get your stupid pills.

1 comment: