Friday, May 7, 2010

Live from the Bunker.



"I raise the bar, make noise, put it down and get applause like a weightlifter/
You could have twenty mates with ya, i'll leave you choking on the mic like you sipping straight paint stripper/
And make your women yell for me, they're hell horny, I'll have that pussy locked down like Schapelle Corby."

-Bigfoot


Pirate speech.
From coast to coast these feminazi alcholics won't stop pressing a horde of potato stamps into my face. I'm a Raging Bull, without the shit, you know i come through with hit after hit. So many impossible combos to leave your lip split.
MY METHOD IS BACKWARDS AND OLD FASHIONED.
Copies of "Things I Hate in Two Thousand and Eight" will be floating around yr best mates houses soon. If you like what you read, email me and fucken buy one.
THIS LABOUR OF LOVE HAS TURNED TO A JOB I HATE.
The devolution solution, soluble in water, cold water extractions, grab the pestle and the mortar.

Call it a case of a drag queen has been eating cold baked beans in the wrong scene.
Let's Jimmy this shit up.

Yesterday was just yesterday, tommorow is yesterday in two days, last week was just seven days ago, I need a Bundy.
Wow, how did I do that? I think I just let my fingers do the walking, strutting around the keyboard not really knowing what direction Alice would take.

IMMA STALK HER ANYWAY.
YOU CAN PAY 666 EUROS TO GET AN EVIL CLOWN TO STALK SOMEONE YOU KNOW FOR A WEEK.

IT ENDS WITH A PIE IN THE FACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment